Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle and lululemon add more styles to iconic Align pants range
For fit girls, it-girls, and everyone in between: Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle and lululemon add more styles to iconic Align pants range
Shorts, wide-leg, and flared options added to the franchise
Dubai, UAE – lululemon and longstanding regional partner Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Lifestyle have expanded the much-loved Align bottoms franchise in the region.Now, in addition to the iconic yoga tights that lululemon has long been known and loved for, the brand offers fresher, on-trend styles – so whether you like to work out in your activewear or live in it, there’s a lululemon pant for you.
The franchise has expanded to include:
- Align Wide-Leg: Both on-trend and comfortable, this collection is great for low-impact workouts like yoga or whenever you want to feel comfortable and stylish.
- Align Short 6”: Whether in the studio or on the move, the Align Short keeps you fashion-forward without sacrificing function.
Align Mini Flare: This collection combines the “it-girl” flared look with the high-performance Align material.Made from buttery-soft Nulu fabric, the Align pants are engineered to offer guests a weightless, next-to-nothing feel. Featuring four-way stretch, the pants allow the wearer to bend, stretch, and move freely without zero restrictions or distractions, while offering a flattering, ‘uniquely you’ fit. lululemon pioneered the yoga pant category in 1998 with its original silhouette that revolutionised the market and set the industry standard. Starting with a single item – the 25-inch tight – the product lineup has since grown to a complete franchise with options across tops and bottoms, to meet customer needs at the intersection of form, fashion and function.The expansion of the line-up is part of lululemon’s new Get Into It campaign, which celebrates how Align was designed with movement, comfort and flexibility in mind to support infinite expressions of wellbeing. The campaign represents the evolution of wellbeing, recognising that when we’re free to stretch our limits and move the way we’re meant to, we unlock our truest and most confident selves.
Align in-store and online availability
- UAE: Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Hills, Mirdif City Center, Mall of Emirates, Dubai Mall, The Galleria Abu Dhabi
- Kuwait: Avenues Mall and Al Khiran Mall
- KSA: Red Sea Mall Jeddah, Riyadh Park and Faisaliah Mall Riyadh
- Qatar: Mall of Qatar, Vendome Mall, The Gate Mall
- Also available online in the UAE and KSA on lululemon.me